Tuesday 20 November 2012

What Next

After the weekend trip to film 46201 Princess Elizabeth thoughts are turning to our next possible filming opportunity. This one might be much nearer to home.
Click here to go to the UKSteam Info page with more details of this charter
The Christmas White Rose from Cambridge to York and return on 01 December 2012 presents a chance to get some action footage of 60009 Union of South Africa. This locomotive hauled our charter train The Hadrian several weeks ago but obviously when you travel on the train action shots are not possible.

60007 Sir Nigel Gresley is due to haul the return journey and whilst I'd like to get some footage of this locomotive I'd like my first opportunity to be in daylight rather than darkness.

I've not done any filming over on the East Coast Main Line which will be a bit flat after the Settle to Carlisle line. I will need to plan careful where to go to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment